Author: Leslie Neri
- 4-5 large organic free range eggs
- 1 bunch organic kale, washed, stems removed and torn into smaller pieces
- 2 tablespoons spicy kimchi (or more if desired)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small rutabaga, peeled and shredded
- pink Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
- optional – garnish with fresh seasonal sprouts
- Add two tablespoons olive oil and shredded rutabaga to a pan on medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until edges start to brown.
- Meanwhile, add two tablespoons of olive oil, garlic and kale to another pan on medium-low heat.
- Saute stirring frequently so garlic doesn’t burn.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add a splash of water (to make them cook fluffier).
- Pour eggs over kale and garlic and scramble together until eggs are just cooked.
- Turn off heat and mix in kimchi.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately alongside rutabaga hash browns.
- Garnish with sprouts if desired.