Author: Leslie Neri
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 organic red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup dry (cooked according to package) or 2 cans organic black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can organic sweet corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1-2 jalapenos, chopped (with seeds if you like it hotter)
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- Pink Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray and set aside.
- Lightly saute garlic, onion, and red pepper in olive oil if not tolerated well raw.
- Add to a large bowl and let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients and form into 6-8 patties.
- Arrange patties on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes flipping half way through.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, avocado, with or without a bun.