Author: Leslie Neri
- 1 Large spaghetti squash
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil (to bake the squash)
- 1 cup homemade tomato sauce (or Muir Glen roasted garlic)
- 2 cups organic baby spinach (torn in half)
- 2 cans white beans, rinsed and drained (or prepared dry beans)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pink Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
- Garnish with fresh herbs (optional)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and scrape out seeds.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper on the inside of the squash and place cut side down on baking pan.
- Bake approximately 35-45 minutes until soft and let cool.
- Use a fork to scrape the inside of the squash out into a large bowl.
- Add tomato sauce, spinach, white beans and spices and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until middle is hot.