Roasted Fingerlings with Honey and Cinnamon
Author: Leslie Neri
- Fingerling sweet potatoes
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 1 So Delicious coconut yogurt plain greek style
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and dry fingerlings.
- Cut lengthwise into long wedges.
- Arrange on a baking pan and drizzle a little olive oil on top.
- Roast until soft to pierce with a fork, about 40 minutes.
- After roasting, drizzle honey and cinnamon on top.
- Dipping Sauce:
- Mix coconut yogurt, honey and cinnamon together.
photo credit: pinterest.com